Friday, September 16, 2011

Its a feeling I get in the back of my head.

Last night I was a mess. My post was full of links and basic ideas. I would like to talk about what just happened to me. Believing I had supernatural powers I slammed into a brick wall. Thats a lie. Its a line from a Paul Simon song off of the album Graceland. (Which I love!!)

Really, I got back from class at noonish. I spent 20 minutes doing yoga and listening to Josh Groban. Then I cut up 10 pounds of chicken breast. After collecting the trimmings and recovering some frozen trimmings from a previous chicken cutting event, I boiled it. I boiled it for an hour. If you've never boiled chicken bits before, its worth doing. Its worth doing at least once. The Heavy Metal Palace smells fantastic right now and it only because I boiled some chicken bits. Now, I've going Paul Simon blasting Gumboots and enjoying the smell of my kitchen, which is tiny.

And looks a bit like this. Actually it is this:



Small Kitchen, smell of chicken. God I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment