Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear 3 am... We really must stop meeting like this

I spent my normal 2.5 hours in the clay studio critiquing and discussing the trials and tribulations of cup making. What I made sucked. It didn't help that the first batch of cups that I threw (pottery on a wheel --> making = throwing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRdCHTtdb4&feature=related ) My stuff never looks like that, I'm pretty sure its shit. My teacher told me today that one of my cups was stubborn and was giving him an attitude. This is him... He's pretty awesome.

http://www.fredonia.edu/department/art/faculty/Sadohara.asp

Now I have a stubborn cup. great.

After clay, I cleaned up and headed off to world religions. I like the class and my teacher makes it interesting. We started out talking about Buddhism, which led to a discussion of the Dalai Lama, then Tantrism, then tantric sex. I love how we can go from lama to sex in 6 minutes...

Came home, made dinner - delicious by the way. and headed off to SCUBA. We had 45 minute class session today and took the 2nd half for practice. We spent the first half in the dive tank and had to take our masks off. I hate having to "flood my mask" then just breathe. Its a very strange feeling only having the regulator in your mouth and being unable to hold your nose and keep your eyes open in a super chlorinated pool and breathe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAP8L-4K9v4&NR=1

SCUBA ended and Cz and I headed to Walmart, where we contemplated these:



then went to Tops for some late night grocery shopping. 2 hours later we returned to the Heavy Metal Palace, washed dishes, and she went to bed... now 3 hours later, I still sit here. Listening to Om mani padme hum and I dont know why. so good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment